Special Offer For Elliott Hulse Readers Only…
“Discover The Unfair Advantage
You Can Use To Build Your
Strongest Self Ever…”
“Special Bonus For Friends Of Elliott”
Dear Elliot Hulse Fan,
If you’re feeling burnt out, experiencing a lack of energy and motivation, have difficulty recovering from workouts, catch coughs and colds easily and generally feel like a shadow of your strongest self… Then your day just got a a whole lot better.
Because I’m going to explain exactly what’s happening to you and introduce you to a simple tool, that will help you to turn it all around, create a muscle and strength gaining ANBOLIC environment and help you to start taking giant steps towards finally creating your strongest self ever.
But… if and only if you can master a few surprisingly simple skills and put some easily copied strategies to work for you in your life.
And in a moment, I’m going to share with you exactly how you can make this happen, beginning today… but first I want to put you off if I possibly can.
You see, the message I want to share with you today isn’t for everyone.
Because I’m going to ask you to make a small investment in your health, but more than the money, it’s the commitment I’m asking you to make.
If you’re not the kind of person willing to invest in your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health, then the rest of this letter isn’t for you and reading it will just be a waste of your precious time.
So, if you’re still with me, then it tells me that you’re serious about wanting to try something new, something different to improve your Anabolic ability. That you’re set on knuckling down, rolling up your sleeves and putting in the effort required to make Qigong a part of your life.
And… it tells me… you’re exactly the kind of person I want joining my Qigong Secrets Home Study Course.
Is Your Life Out Of Balance?
Do you recognise the symbol over there on the right of the screen? –>
Of course you do, it’s the Yin/Yang or Tai Chi symbol. Few people understand what it means, but it’s vital you do.
Here’s the ‘Readers Digest‘ version:
Yin and Yang are opposing yet complimentary forces. Something is only ever Yin or Yang when compared to something else.
E.g. In a comparison between a man and a woman, the man is considered Yang and the woman Yin.
Yin and Yang are symbols only, you can’t actually go into a shop and buy a box of Yin. And nothing is ever totally Yin or Yang. Which is why you have the two dots inside each of the symbols to remind you of this.
The key to building your strongest self lies in creating a healthy balance in your life.
Here’s how to tell if your life is currently out of balance:
- You have difficulty recovering from your workouts.
- Your sex drive has taken a nose dive.
- You frequently lack motivation and frequently feel depressed.
- Your thinking is foggy and you have difficulty remembering things.
- Your sleep is screwed up and you often feel tired or drained of energy.
- You over-react to situations in your life that wouldn’t usually bother you.
And so on..
If you’re currently experiencing one or more of these symptoms then I’m sorry to tell you that you’re out of balance.
Time To Meet Your Autonomic Nervous System
Your Autonomic Nervous System is responsible for all the unconscious processes of your body, things like:
- Growing your hair.
- Digesting your food.
- Keeping your heart pumping.
- Making sure you remember to breath when you’re asleep.
And much, much more.
It has two modes. The Sympathetic Nervous System and the Parasympathetic Nervous System.
Your Sympathetic Nervous System is in charge of your “Fight or Flight” response. It controls the release of hormones like cortisol and adrenaline that allow you to escape from danger or fight to the death. It is very YANG.
Your Parasympathetic Nervous System is in charge of your “Rest and Build” response. It controls the release of Anabolic and Sex Hormones like testosterone and growth hormone that create an ANABOLIC or muscle and strength building environment in your body. It is very YIN.
In an ideal world you have a healthy balance between your Sympathetic and Parasympathetic systems.
But if you’re anything like me you don’t live in an ideal world.
These Are Stressful Times We Live In
Unless you’re living in a monastery, or have all your needs taken care of by somebody else, you can’t help but notice we’re living in increasingly stressful times.
Many of us constantly stress about financial problems, personal relationships, job performance and the future.
Combine these types of stress with the kind of hardcore training you do in the gym and the result is that your “Fight or Flight” response is never turned off. Continued exposure to toxic stress hormones crushes your body’s natural production of Anabolic hormones:
- Growth Hormone
You know, all the good stuff that helps you to build muscle, gain strength and face the stresses of the modern life from a position of strength and power.
Here are some of the negative affects this creates:
- Cortisol – At high levels increases the appetite which in turn leads to increased weight. A common feature of people under stress is over eating and leads to many serious health problems. Because cortisol turns off your disease fighting white blood cells this can ‘leave the door open’ to a range of serious health problems.
- By restricting the release of stomach acid stress hormones are responsible for many digestive problems.
- Stress has a negative affect on the sexual reproduction system. Interfering with the production of the sex hormones testosterone, estrogen and progesterone.
- Continued exposure to stress weakens the immune system which lowers your resistance to coughs, colds, infections and fatigue.
All of which can lead to serious health problems.
Live Hard, Rest Harder
You already know that you don’t grow in the gym, you grow when you rest. Your body is very clever and if you don’t take time for rest your body will force you to by ‘catching‘ a cold or causing a loss of motivation for training.
But if you insist on pushing forwards using will power, pumping yourself full of caffeine laden drinks and supplements, subscribing to a “rest is for losers” mentality you’re going to pay a heavy price.
By forcing yourself way out of balance it’s not a question of if, it’s a question of when it will happen.
It’s like spending all the money in your bank account without putting any back in. The result is physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bankruptcy.
You can avoid this by:
- Not training until your face blows off (as Elliott puts it).
- Getting plenty of rest.
- Keeping hydrated.
- Having a healthy diet.
- Adopting healthy lifestyle choices i.e. not smoking or drinking to excess.
These activities will help to keep you in balance.
But, as I already mentioned, these are stressful time we live in. If you’re going to keep your body in balance you need a powerful tool to help you overcome the stresses of the times we live in and actively stimulate your ANABOLIC Parasympathetic Nervous System.
The fastest and most powerful way to switch on your Parasympathetic system is by practicing Qigong.
Say Hello To Your New Best Friend: Qigong
Practicing Qigong is like, pardon the pun, putting your Parasympathetic system on steroids. When it comes to creating balance in your Autonomic Nervous System, consider it your unfair advantage.
Qigong comes from a civilisation where (traditionally) they value relaxation, meditation, and a whole host of activities that stimulate the Parasympathetic Nervous System.
All of which brings back balance.
Trouble is, most of what passes for Qigong isn’t Qigong.
3 Reasons Why People Fail With Qigong…
- What they practice is not Qigong –> Too much of what is labeled as Qigong today is actually a pile of tree hugging hippy crap and it upsets me. Qigong is a composite of Form, Energy and Mind. Without the energy and mind aspects it’s simply a form of gentle exercise and you’d get better results going for a swim or brisk walk.
- They have no clear goals –> The Qigong I teach is all about results. I do a powerful exercise with all my new students to help them gain the benefits of Qigong quicker and easier. There are very few Qigong teachers who bother with this vital tool.
- They don’t track their results – Peter Drucker the great author and educator was spot on when he wrote: “What gets measured gets managed“. You need to track your results in many different areas so you can see the progress you’re making. This is vital to your success with Qigong. But again hardly anybody teaches it or knows about it.
Who Am I And Why Should You Care?
My name is Marcus Santer, I’m the author of three books on Qigong:
- Shaolin Chi Kung – 18 exercises to help you live a longer, healthier and happier life.
- Smiling From The Heart – Qigong techniques for emotional well being.
- Qigong Daily – 365 big ideas to transform your Qigong and your life.
I’m the director and Chief Instructor at Qigong15, I was the Chief Instructor (for the UK) of an international Qigong and Shaolin Kung Fu institute for 5 years, and have been practicing Qigong for 19 years.
In the last few days I’ve read pretty much every post that Elliott has written about the Anabolic response, because I didn’t really understand it. Until I linked it to the Autonomic Nervous System.
Trawling through 100’s of posts I found a video dated ‘June 24th 2010‘ Elliott was talking about wanting to make a shift from hardcore, balls to the wall, peddle to the metal training that tears down energy to one that builds energy, adds energy to your life.
About how he didn’t want to become one of those: “Jacked, strong motherf*ckers who suck at life.”
Here’s the video in case you haven’t seen it:
Elliott’s Sick, Sad Addiction
Elliott’s journey has been from extreme Yang towards Yin/Yang harmony.
My journey has been different, I started out hardcore Yang style weight training at 16 (that’s me in the picture over there) but just couldn’t gain the Arnie sized muscle I wanted. Even through I trained until I wanted to pass out or vomit and followed all of the routines in the old muscle building mags.
At 19 I quit working out with weights after being beaten up on the mean streets of Bradford whilst studying at University. I decided to pursue martial arts instead.
I went from being beaten up once in 19 years to getting beaten up twice a week!
I kept this up for 7 years, practicing many different martial arts in a hope that it would toughen me up. It didn’t because I didn’t want to make the sacrifices required to be in ‘Kill mode‘. A mean, tough motherf*cker who sucked at life.
Then in August 2000 I discovered Shaolin Qigong. And between 2000 and 2011 I practiced, studied and taught nothing but Qigong.
I become very Yin. In 2011 I decided to get back into working out again and discovered the joys of old school callisthenics.
Long story short, I’ve discovered that the way to a happy, healthy, vital and strong life is to have a balance of Yin and Yang.
Elliott and I are on the same path, we’ve just approached it from opposite directions and a few days ago, we met in the middle.
To date I have travelled many 1000’s of miles and invested well over $28,000 and 12 years of my life in seriously practicing and educating myself in Shaolin Qigong – so you don’t have to!
I’m not telling you this to brag, I’m telling you this to convince you that when it comes to using Qigong to:
- Increase your stress resistance.
- Turn off your over stimulated “Fight or flight” response.
- Access your Anabolic Parasympathetic Nervous System.
- Force your body to produce more Growth and Sex hormones.
I know what I’m talking about!
Ideally, you’d learn Shaolin Qigong directly from me, but the truth is few people are able to travel around the world once or twice a year, like I did, to learn from a great Shaolin Qigong master.
That’s why I created:
The Qigong Secrets Home Study Course
Here’s my proposition to you:
If… you are serious about harnessing the power of Qigong to switch off your harmful, destructive over stimulated CATABOLIC “Fight or Flight” response and turn on your healing, ANABOLIC response.
And… you’re willing to follow the instructions in the Qigong Secrets Home Study course to the very best of your ability… AND practice regularly and complete any ‘homework’ I might set you in each lesson.
Then… please accept my warm and personal invitation to begin practicing authentic Qigong.
Each week [via the Internet] you will receive clear video tuition and written instructions that build systematically on the week before. This course has been structured in such a way that it is easy to follow and does not require any ‘quantum leaps’ in your understanding.
Over 22 Weeks you will receive via the Internet:
- 214 pages of written instructions – Written in bite-sized chunks for easy digestion. These are the clearest, easiest-to-follow instructions I’ve ever written.
- Over 8 hours of video tuition – If a picture paints a 1000 words, imagine how many words 8 hours of video at 25 frames (pictures) per second paints.
- 5 powerful bonuses – The Qigong I teach is all about getting results. 2 of these bonuses are essential tools for your success, but very few teachers know about them and even fewer students use them. Yet these tools – literally – can mean the difference between your success and failure with Qigong.
I’ve an Mp3 recording that will help you to really master one of the 3 core (read vital) skills of Qigong. Without these skills you’re just doing gentle exercise.
I’ll show you the 6 essential qualities you must look for in a great Qigong teacher and share 22 pages of Qigong research that prove the effectiveness of Qigong.
- NEW FOR 2012! Each week’s video tuition is now available to download to your iPod, iPad or any mp4 enabled device – allowing you to take the lessons with you, where ever you go.
Complete the Qigong Secrets Home Study Course and you will discover:
- 19 of the best Qigong exercises that can help you live a happier, healthier and longer life in just 10-15 minutes a day.
- A powerful habit – This is one of the most powerful tools in Qigong but hardly anybody knows about it (Week 02).
- The ONLY illness there is and how practicing the Shaolin Qigong exercises I share can help you to overcome it and protect you from experiencing it ever again (Week 03).
- The PERFECT path to Qigong is a tool I use with my students to help them get better Qigong benefits, faster and easier (Week 04).
- The 4 stages of Mastery (Week 04), The 3 Requirements for success in any endeavour (Week 16), The Antidote to Worry (Week 20).
- Each week I’ll show you a new Qigong exercise and explain the main benefits you’ll gain from it. I’ll teach you the form first, then I’ll show you how to add the breathing and I’ll show you how to practice it as Qigong, not just as gentle exercise. Using video tuition and clear written instructions, I make it as easy for you as possible.
…And far too many tips, skills and techniques to mention here in this letter.
I have developed the 22 weeks worth of material so that you build your understanding of Shaolin Qigong in simple, structured steps. All the material is delivered digitally to your computer for you to watch and read in the privacy of your home. And now you can even download the videos directly to your iPod, iPad, or any Mp4 enabled machine – and take the lessons with you where ever you go.
Enjoy The Life-Enhancing Benefits Of Shaolin Qigong For Yourself With My 2 Week, Risk Free Trial
I want to offer you the opportunity to try out the first 2 weeks of my 22 week Qigong Secrets Home Study Course for just $4.95. In the last 18 months, over 600 people have successfully completed the course. Here’s a very small selection of what they have to say:
Activate Your Trial Membership Today
And You’ll Also Receive:
As you know, Elliott is incredibly generous with his teachings. When talking about today’s offer with him, he insisted on adding his Anabolic Energizers program. 17 exercises that produce more testosterone, it is the perfect companion to my 22 week Qigong Secrets Home Study Course.
Elliott’s Anabolic Energizers course usually retails at $47, but if you sign up for the 2 week ‘test-drive’ of the Qigong Secrets Home Study Course today, you can get it for free.
Please note: This bonus is only available for the next 30 new subscribers to the Qigong Secrets Home Study Course. After that it will be removed.
Here’s How To Claim
Your $4.95 Two Week Trial
Click the button below to activate your 14 day, 2 week test drive of the Qigong Secrets Home Study Course. This course is not available on Amazon, eBay or any other site. It is only available here.
Once I receive your payment details you’ll be taken to a page where you will set up your username and password for the member’s only area (don’t worry, the instructions are easy to follow and I’m here to help if you need it).
I look forward to sharing the Secrets of Shaolin Qigong with you and helping you bring you life back into healthy balance.
Marcus James Santer
P.S. Most people will never know that they can learn how to be healthy, happy and full of vitality and that it is no more difficult than learning how to brush your teeth. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, order your 2 week test drive now and discover how one of the most powerful health defence arts can improve the quality of your life.
P.P.S Please note: The Qigong Secrets Home Study course is an online and downloadable course. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you gain instant access to Week 01 of the course and I’ll send you an email explaining how to download Elliott’s Anabolic Energizers program.
Copyright © 2012 EnjoyQigong. All rights reserved under law